The FileMaker platform is incredibly flexible. It can push data from your solution into your enterprise, accounting or payroll system, or bring data from those same systems into your FileMaker application. Now you have the true power of FileMaker at your fingertips. More accurate reporting, up-to-the-minute metrics, reducing or eliminating manual entry of data in multiple places. Integrating with FileMaker will save you time and money.
FileMaker System Audit
The information in your company’s databases is one of your organization’s most valuable assets. That’s why it’s crucial to ensure that your FileMaker applications are optimized for maximum performance, security and reliability.
A systems audit will reveal potential problems and help you gain the most from your FileMaker solutions. The audit is performed by one of our certified experts who will review your solution and then compile findings and recommendations for you.
Have you ever wondered if your data is as secure as it could be? Are your users slowed by productivity bottlenecks or performance issues? Are you missing important benefits to be gained from integration with other systems? Are you considering an upgrade to the latest version of FileMaker but are unsure of the benefits? A system audit can answer those questions.
An audit can also provide additional recommendations
- Improve user productivity
- Increase its overall effectiveness
- Prevent costly crashes/repairs
- Identify potential security issues
- Determine if or when you should upgrade to the latest version of FileMaker
- Take advantage of the latest features in FileMaker
- Optimize system structure and design
- Improve performance and stability
- Analyze the quality of the underlying code
- Suggest integrations with other applications
Our system audit can be done remotely or onsite, depending on your needs. Upon completion of the audit we will meet with you to share our findings and recommendations.