FileMaker Go, an iOS app available in the App Store, allows you to connect to your FileMaker solutions on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, to access your important information from anywhere. When you’re out of cell or WiFi range, you can copy your FileMaker solutions directly to your device and carry your data with you.
In FileMaker Go, layouts are rendered almost identically as in FileMaker Pro; portals, tabs, and Quick Find work; technologies such as web viewers, script triggers, and External SQL Sources all transfer to your iPhone or iPad. It’s nothing short of amazing!
Here are just a handful of possibilities with FileMaker Go:
- Access management dashboards to gain real-time business intelligence
- Provide interactive product catalogs where customers can generate lists of favorites items
- Place orders and grab signatures from customers while on site
- Manage inventory with barcode scanning capabilities
- Publish Oracle, MS SQL Server, or MySQL data via FileMaker Server to your iPhone or iPad
- Register guests at trade shows or reunions
- Provide electronic forms for inspectors in the field
- Manage project information, such as completed tasks and timesheets, remotely from a worksite
- Give teachers friendly evaluation tools that fit the classroom environment