Our instructor-led, hands-on FileMaker classes are hosted virtually each quarter in Eastern and Pacific time zones. Classes are taught using the latest version of FileMaker available, but skills learned will apply to earlier versions as well. If you have any questions about the training sessions, please contact Cathy Harper at 508-270-8400 x214 or by email email@example.com.
Sessions run from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST, with a one hour lunch break.
|Introduction to FileMaker||Oct 12, 2021|
|Intermediate FileMaker||Oct 13-14, 2021|
|Scripting with FileMaker||Oct 15, 2021|
Have a report that isn’t summarizing the way you would like? Do you need to export data from your FileMaker solution but don’t know how to do it? Our one–on–one mentoring service might be just what you need. You will work with one of our experts, either in our office or remotely, to obtain personalized training or consulting on virtually any aspect of your FileMaker solution.
Contact us to arrange a mentoring session.
Our mentoring program gives you the assurance that comes with working alongside an experienced FileMaker Certified developer.
- Review the latest techniques and how to implement them in your solution
- Create new reports
- Map out an approach to your latest business problem
- Plan for an upgrade to the latest version of FileMaker
- Implement tighter security
- Review and fine-tune your FileMaker environment to ensure optimum performance