We like to think of ourselves as more than consultants and developers, but more of an extension of your team. Beyond FileMaker support and web development service, our goal is to work collaboratively with you to build, improve and maintain your systems to ultimately help you achieve your business goals.
FileMaker Certified Developers
Free Initial Consultation
Grab a chair or a phone and spend time with one of our certified experts – our initial meeting is at no charge!
- Improve the workflow efficiency of your organization’s system
- Upgrade to the latest version of FileMaker
- Connect your database to your website
- Build a new system from the ground up
- Bring your system with you wherever you go using mobile technologies
- Tighten security and increase performance speeds
- Use FileMaker’s database technology to save you time and money
Find out what you can expect during your free consultation.
Custom Solutions Built To Your Specifications
We will collaborate with you to design and build a solution that’s tailored to fit your unique requirements like a fine suit. With over 30 years of experience, we have built systems in all shapes and sizes.
Improve your Current Solution
We can also modify and improve your existing FileMaker solution.
- Tighten security
- Improve performance
- Connect your database to the web
- Access your solution from your iPad or iPhone
- Integrate with your accounting, payroll, or enterprise systems
- Create new reports
- Upgrade to the latest version of FileMaker
The FileMaker platform is incredibly flexible. It can push data from your solution into your enterprise, accounting, or payroll system, or bring data from those same systems into your FileMaker application. Now you have the true power of FileMaker at your fingertips – more accurate reporting, real-time metrics, minimal to no manual data entry in multiple places. We’ve integrated apps such as Eventbrite, Quickbooks, Shopify, Slack, etc. with FileMaker solutions. Learn how integrating with FileMaker can save you time and money
Have you been searching for a FileMaker expert to add to your technical staff? Leverage our team to run your FileMaker systems at peak efficiency.
We’ll provide you with high-caliber, trained personnel to manage the day-to-day operations of your FileMaker solutions.
- Install, configure, optimize, backup, update and maintain your FileMaker servers
- Modify, improve and build on to your current FileMaker systems
- Train and support end-users
- Provide help desk services and manage all FileMaker-related support tickets
FileMaker System Audit
The information in your company’s databases is one of your organization’s most valuable assets. That’s why it’s crucial to ensure that your FileMaker applications are optimized for maximum performance, security, and reliability.
Why Do an Audit?
A systems audit will reveal potential problems and help you gain the most from your FileMaker solutions. The audit is performed by one of our certified experts who will review your solution and then compile findings and recommendations for you.
Have you ever wondered if your data is as secure as it could be? Are your users slowed by productivity bottlenecks or performance issues? Are you missing important benefits to be gained from integrating with other systems? Are you considering an upgrade to the latest version of FileMaker but are unsure of the benefits? A system audit can answer those questions.
An audit can also provide additional recommendations
- Improve user productivity
- Increase its overall effectiveness
- Prevent costly crashes/repairs
- Identify potential security issues
- Determine if or when you should upgrade to the latest version of FileMaker
- Take advantage of the latest features in FileMaker
- Optimize system structure and design
- Improve performance and stability
- Analyze the quality of the underlying code
- Suggest integrations with other applications
Our system audit can be done remotely or onsite, depending on your needs. Upon completion of the audit, we will meet with you to share our findings and recommendations.
Sapphire Maintenance Plan
Our Sapphire Maintenance Plan service agreements ensure your important FileMaker applications are fully supported.
Whether you are already a customer of ours or a new client, our maintenance plans give you peace of mind knowing you are backed by a team of professional FileMaker developers. If you need in-person or remote support for answering questions and resolving problems, or you require ongoing modification and improvement of your application, a Sapphire Maintenance Plan from The Support Group can be an economical and valuable investment.
How it Works
The Sapphire Maintenance Plan is based on an annual contract that defines a set number of hours for the year. It provides a “bank” of prepaid hours at a reduced rate that can be used towards FileMaker consulting and development services, at your office or remotely, which you can use throughout the year whenever you need them.
With a developer assigned to your system, you have the assurance that you can always talk to someone who knows your application’s environment and your business.
By purchasing a Sapphire Maintenance Plan instead of using our services on an as-needed basis, you will benefit by:
An annual purchase allows you to more conveniently budget for the cost of supporting and enhancing your system.
Our services are available at a discounted rate to plan subscribers.
An assigned expert who knows your system is always ready to help.